Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blah, blah, blah

I am bored. I am in the office, but i am not really in the office. You know the feeling i am sure. I'd rather be in the mall looking at stuff i can't afford on my measly budget. Sigh.

I got a dinner date (use the term as loosely as possible) later tonight at 9:30 if anything comes of it other than the sound of my own voice i will be surprised.

Wonder if the IT guy will let me install some PC games on my work computer to let me pass the time. Or maybe i could start loading up some Naruto... I wonder whether it will take long.

Wonder, wonder, wonder... more like wander, as in my mind wandering.

I am currently losing 7 games of chess on FB all at the same time. Disgusting, who knew everyone on FB was a freaking professional.

I wanna buy a newer car. But the choices are so limited. Parts availability, service history, when the car was built and so on and so forth. I just can't stand throwing down 150K for a Honda no matter how much i want one. Especially for one built like 4 years ago. Whoever said it's a 2ndhand car buyer's market in Malaysia should be slapped in the face. Gently at first and then firmly. Then just after you apologize for the outburst you hit them with the old hand on the shoulder slap trick.

Allow me to illustrate:
Ladies and germs, is this not the most brilliant piece of illustration you've ever seen?

Yes, yes it is. Sometimes i wonder whether i could ever love anyone as much as i love myself.

No comments :