Monday, July 24, 2006

The good, the bad, and the ugly!

I got to say, my titles lately have been awesome. I doubt I could have thought of better titles ever hehe.

Anyways on to more pressing matters of justice and all that is … “holy”?

Check this out!



It may take a really long time to load but, I have to say I have never witness such a travesty. I really wish “muhibah” really existed that way this wouldn’t happen. As well it wouldn’t just be brushed aside by the media like this instance was:



These are just some of the things that go relatively unpunished. I think we all know that there is a degree of acceptance but things like this should never happen. Sad sad sad state of affairs.

I just thought I would throw this in here and see what people think. If you haven’t seen this, it will be an eye opener. It really is amazing, Chinese beat Chinese and racial face offs.

Its crazy, just plain crazy!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

fucked up... real fucked up...

Anonymous said...

Fark the wannabe-gangster mat motor loser melayus in the video...Chinese are Malaysians too and we don't even get an opportunity to raise our opinions. We automatically get labeled as anti-government. If we don't like it we can just leave? Sure we can...just don't come begging our asses back when the Malaysian economy goes to shit without Chinese...cos I guarantee it will. Just ask Dr.M who recently wrote a new book...go see what the title of the book is.

*jonn* said...

Ok i must include a disclaimer here.

The Chin Chin La Killer does not support the views posted in the comments section. If you have a problem with anyone on the comments section please take it up with them.

The Chin Chin La Killer only thinks that what transpired in the videos are unfair, which semi reflects the way our gov't reacts to things like this - by sweeping it under the carpet. Its unfortunate very unfortunate.

Anonymous said...

What has transpired is most regretful. However, as with all things in life, we must ask; what was the motive for the intimidation by the mob? If it was indeed racially or politically motivated, then I say; stone the motherfuckers. I think the aggressors need to be pulled up and explain the reasons for their actions, and if no reasonable excuse given, they should face the full wrath of the law, both within their university and criminally.

*jonn* said...

Fair assessment (sp?)