Rewind to about 10 minutes ago... I was downstairs holding on to a bunch of photocopies for one of my colleagues to arrive and take them off my hands (Whew!). My colleague showed up, I dropped them in his car and off he went.
In typical "Jonn" fashion I started to swing my security keycard and spinning it around my finger. (I had recently developed this bad habit when I re-attached the card to my lanyard.)
Right back to the action! As I was walking back to the lifts and swinging my security tag, I decided it was a good time to spin around my finger. Seems simple enough, right? As I spun it, it slipped off my finger and spun right into my nut sack!! I swear to GOD there isn't anything quite as stupid to do in front of random people! So there I was, about to grab my nuts and comfort them for all their glory when, I realised I was in public!
Given that i couldn't caress them, it gave me time to pinpoint exactly where the pain was coming from. At first it was your average "Oh my GOD my sack" type pain, but then it became focused, let me explain.
My security tag/card/key thingy jiggy, has a rounded corner which is thin hard plastic. Whilst I had lost control of this seemingly innocent device, the thin hard plastic corner struck my left nut perfectly! Obviously I wasn't thrilled. I couldn't run to any toilets 'cos I didn't know where there are any on the ground floor, and I couldn't caress my bouncy boys 'cos there were people in the elevator (Not to mention the cameras in the lift). My predicament was more than unenviable.
As we reached my floor I took comfort (Literally) that they didn't sting anymore :D. Nonetheless I went to the toilet gave my boys the once over, washed my hands and, return to my demoralizing workstation.
So ends another dramatic story brought to you by yours truly (Overkill huh?).
4 comments :
So, how're the nuts? No permanent damage? Can we expect future Dogras to grace our earth?
I suppose i could still pull a "trick" and squirt with one nut if i had to >:P
hilarious!!
Sorry it's been kinda hectic for me as i am changing jobs :P
Post a Comment